After work today I popped into Matalan to see if they had anything in their Half Price Sale.. I spent £33.50 and came home with some gorgeous bits, including a wool blend angora ‘fair isle’ style jumper that I had seen in the shop before Christmas. I had been crossing my fingers that it would appear in the sale and still be in stock in my size.. and it was! Woohoo!
1. These two gorgeous baskets were £5 each.. what a bargain! The print is reminiscent of these Cath Kidston cushions.
2. Cute gold sparkly earrings.. £1.50 (were £3.00)
3. Glass storage jar, £2.00. I have grand plans for this little jar… Mini Makeover project Coming Soon!
4. The comfiest slippers I have ever owned! £5.00 with a plush lining and adorned with the cutest little flowers, butterflies and buttons.
5. Long gold necklace – £3.00 (was £6.00). I hope to wear this to jazz up a couple of quite bland cream chiffon-y tops.
6. Angora blend Fair Isle Jumper – £9.00, (was £18.00) and I am totally in love. I am already planning how to style this to wear this weekend!
7. Beautiful silk blend tassled scarf. I have desperately wanted a silk blend scarf with gold thread sewn through and was thrilled to find this bargain for £3.00, (was £6.00!)
Hooray for Matalan – Beauty on a budget, who can complain?
What were your favourite sale purchases this year?
Ciao for now!
xx Bumble Bree xx